- Standard Liner orders from the Price Book using a Part number does not require a drawing.
- Special Liners require a signed drawing prior to being sent to production.
- Customer Service will design any shape or size pool as long as it meets the guidelines
set forth by APSP standards.
- a 48 hour lead time is appreciated for an in-stock pool shipment.
- All items ship F.O.B York or Lockport
- When shipments are received they should be counted to make sure all parts are there and there is
NO damage. If parts are missing or damaged, a freight claim should be filed with the carrier.
Return Goods Policy
- For all items needing to be returned, the dealer must call the RGA coordinator for an RGA form.
- Please have the invoice number of the original shipment when requesting the RGA.
- After the RGA is requested, the items should be returned within 30 days. Credit will then
be issued to your account. There is a 20% restocking charge for new items returned that were not used.
P.O. Box 557
York, PA 17405
to email US office
5430 Harvester Road
to email Canada office